UNI-T UT337A Carbon Monoxide Meter Details
Portable meter for detecting the level of CO (carbon monoxide) present in ambient air.
Using its integrated sensor, the UT337A can measure CO levels from 0 to 1000ppm and high accuracy of ±5%. The sensor will regularly adapt to changes in conditions to make sure the reading changes regularly dependent on conditions.
If you're worried about CO levels getting too high, you can configure the UT337A to sound an audible tone and flash an LED alarm when a certain threshold is exceeded.
UNI-T UT337A Carbon Monoxide Meter Key Features
- High sensitivity sensor adjusts regularly to changes in air conditions
- Measures levels of carbon monoxide (CO) from 0 to 1000ppm
- Calculates air temperature measurements
- Self-check function ensures correct operation
- Battery powered instrument for use on the move
- 20 minute auto power off function
- User-configurable LED and audible alarms
- Backlit LCD screen for use in poor lighting conditions
- Low battery indicator
- UNI-T UT337A Carbon Monoxide Meter
- Technical Specs
UNI-T UT337A Technical Specifications
|CO Measurement Range||0 to 1000ppm|
|Accuracy||±5% or 5ppm|
|Response Time||<60S (90% of reading)|
|Sensor Type||Electrochemical gas sensor (CO)|
|Power||4 x 1.5V AAA batteries|
|LCD Size||26.5mm x 35.5mm|
|Tester Dimensions||197mm x 54.8mm x 33.8mm|