UNI-T UT203 AC/DC Digital Clamp Meter Details
UNI-T's UT203 is an AC and DC clamp meter that can be used to measure both AC/DC current from 40A up to 400A.
Featuring small-size, 28mm diameter jaws, this clamp meter is best suited for use on applications with smaller conductors, or in tight spaces where larger clamp meters won't be suitable. To measure current levels, just open the clamps, attach to the conductor and get a reading quickly and easily.
The UT203 doesn't just measure current; it also comes with several other electrical measurement functions and can test AC/DC voltage to 600V, resistance to 40MΩ, capacitance to 100μF and frequency to 10MHz.
This digital clamp meter is CAT II 600V and CAT III 300V safety rated.
UNI-T UT203 Digital Clamp Meter Key Features
- Measurements of AC/DC current to 400A
- Measurements of AC/DC voltage to 600V
- Resistance measurements to 40MΩ
- Capacitance measurements to 100μF
- Frequency testing to 10MHz
- 4000 count digital LCD display
- Autoranging clamp meter
- 28mm jaw capacity
- Duty cycle and diode calculations
- Auto power off when left idle
- Continuity buzzer
- Low battery indicator
- Data hold temporarily stores last value taken
- Relative mode
- UNI-T UT203 Digital Clamp Meter
- Test Leads
- Carrying Bag
- Technical Specs
Key Tech Specs
UNI-T UT203 Technical Specifications
|AC Current (A)||40A/400A||±(2.5%+5)|
|DC Current (A)||40A/400A||±(2%+3)|
|AC Voltage (V)||4V/40V/400V/600V||±(1%+5)|
|DC Voltage (V)||400mV/4V/40V/400V/600V||±(0.8%+1)|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Low Battery Indication||Yes|
|Input Impendance for DCV||Around 10MΩ||Yes|