UNI-T UT139A True RMS Digital Multimeter Details
Ideal for equipment testing, maintenance and repair, electric power measurements and much more, the UT139A is an easy-to-use digital multimeter with true RMS technology.
True RMS enhances the overall accuracy of a DMM by ensuring that irregular waveforms don't force the meter to procedure inaccurate results. A multimeter without this technology could easily produce incorrect results, resulting in potentially dangerous electrical equipment or installations going unnoticed.
The UT139A is the entry-level model in UNI-T's UT130 series. It performs all basic measurements of electrical parameters including AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, continuity and diode.
This digital multimeter is CAT III 600V rated.
UNI-T UT139A True RMS Digital Multimeter Key Features
- Measure DC and AC voltage from 20mV to 600V
- Measure AC/DC current from 200μA to 10A
- Measure resistance from 200Ω to 20MΩ
- True RMS multimeter - ensures accurate results when measuring on irregular waveforms
- 2000 count display
- Selectable auto and manual ranging
- 45Hz to 400Hz bandwidth
- Diode testing
- Non-contact voltage detector built-in
- Automatically switches itself off after 15 minutes of inactivity to conserve battery power
- Data hold function freezes the last value taken on the screen temporarily
- Relative mode
- Calculate the maximum and minimum values taken over a time period with the MAX/MIN function
- Backlit LCD screen
- UNI-T UT139A Digital Multimeter
- Test Leads
- Technical Specs
Key Tech Specs
UNI-T UT139A Technical Specifications
|DC Voltage||20mV, 200mV, 2V, 20V, 200V, 600V||±(0.5%+2)|
|AC Voltage||20mV, 200mV, 2V, 20V, 200V, 600V||±(1%+3)|
|DC Current||200μA, 2000μA, 20mA, 200mA, 2A, 10A
|AC Current||200μ, 2000μA, 20mA, 200mA, 2A, 10A
|Resistance||200Ω, 2kΩ, 20kΩ, 200kΩ, 2MΩ, 20MΩ||±(1.0%+2)|