Testo 465 Non-Contact Tachometer Details
Small in size and suitable for use with just one hand, the Testo 465 can measure RPM without direct contact up to a distance of 600mm from the measurement point.
This tachometer is capable of measuring RPM across a range of 1 to 99999 rpm with ±0.02% of mv accuracy and extremely good resolution. To use, simply attach a reflective marker to whatever you need to measure, point the visible red beam at the material and the tester will do the rest!
It's also possible to use this tester to store a mean, max, min or the last reading taken for easy reference.
Testo 465 Non-Contact Tachometer Key Features
- Measurement range of 1 to 99999rpm
- Excellent accuracy and resolution
- Visible beam laser pointer
- Storage of mean, MAX/MIN or last value taken
- Robust design for protection in industrial areas
- Works at a distance of up to 600mm
- Testo 465 Non-Contact Tachometer
- Technical Specs
Testo 465 Technical Specifications
|Measurement Range||1 to 99999RPM|
|Accuracy ±1 Digit||±0.02% of mv|
|Resolution||0.01 RPM (+1 to 99.99RPM)
0.1 RPM (+100 to 999RPM)
1RPM (+1000 to 99999RPM)
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C|
|Battery Type||2 AA batteries or rechargeable batteries|
|Display||5 figure LCD display, 1-line|
|Dimensions||144 x 58 x 20mm|