Socket & See SOK 36 Professional Socket/Earth Loop/Polarity/RCD Tester Details
Capable of testing everything from a socket's wiring status to earth loop and RCDs, the SOK 36 is a multifunctional socket tester that's a perfect addition to your toolkit!
Using bright LED indicators and audible tones to showcase findings (and with a handy user guide on the front for quick and easy reference), the SOK 36 can find up to 13 wiring fault conditions and clearly displays where the actual fault is by lighting up an earth, live or neutral indicator.
The built-in earth loop impedance testing mode checks the overall quality of the earth loop, illuminating a good, check or urgent check LED dependent on its findings. Indicators for RCD (with non-tripping testing) and polarity are also included on the front of the tester.
Socket & See SOK 36 Professional Socket Tester Key Features
- Bright LED indicators will last significantly longer than older style neon lights
- Logical design - anything green is good to go, anything else needs checking
- Non-tripping RCD circuitry
- Detects good wiring plus 13 wiring fault conditions
- Continuous audible and warbling tones show faults
- Quad comparator ensures accurate indication when used on noisy circuits
- Detects the location of the fault and illuminates live, earth or neutral indicators
- Built-in self check when switched on ensures accurate use
- Tests true earth impedance with good, check and urgent check indicators