Protimeter Surveymaster Moisture Meter Details
This device is allows users to gain both invasive and non-invasive measurements of moisture present underneath a material’s surface.
The non-invasive mode of the Surveymaster basically scans the material you’re testing, and is able to detect if there’s some moisture present.
It is able to measure underneath a surface up to 19mm and is a great way to detect moisture between a scale of 0-999REL without damaging the material you’re testing.
If you want to get more in-depth measurements of moisture the Surveymaster also comes with two built-in prongs that can be inserted into a material to determine moisture levels.
When this is done the Surveymaster will do two things: display a reading on the LCD screen and also light up the LED scale on the front of the device, with colour coding to help with easy identification of moisture-rich materials.
Protimeter Surveymaster Moisture Meter Key Features
- Durable and rugged
- Non-invasive search mode
- Invasive measurement mode for %WME measurements
- Detects moisture in a wide variety of materials
- Detect moisture at surface level and underneath
- Dual display LCD measurements with LED moisture status indicator
- Reset reading for sensitivity adjustment
- Not affected by parameters such as condensation
Full List of Products Included
- Protimeter Surveymaster Moisture Meter
- 5 inch (127mm) Deep Wall Probes
- Moisture Probe
- 2 Spare Pins
- Instruction Manual
- Technical Specs
Protimeter Surveymaster Technical Specifications
|Measurement Range (Pin)||7 to 99% WME|
|Measurement Range (Non-Invasive)||0-999 REL (relative)|
|Depth Of Measurement||Non-invasive up to 19mm
Pin up to 12.7mm
|Display 1||Digital LCD display|
|Display 2||60 LEDs -
Green = Dry
Yellow = At Risk
Red = Wet
|Power||9V battery (included)|
|Dimensions (mm)||175 x 30 x 48mm|