Peak Electronics LCR45 LCR and Impedance Meter Details
An upgraded version of Peak Electronics' LCR40, the LCR45 is an extremely effective method of measuring the resistance, capacitance and inductance of passive components.
Portable, capable of fitting in the palm of the hand and operated by just two buttons, the LCR45 either carries out fully automatic testing with scrollable values on the built-in screen or it is possible to carry out testing manually. It also automatically determines the component type being tested and a manual selection mode is also included for components with more unusual characteristics.
Testing results are broken down into three specific sections; a screen for the component type and its values, a screen for full complex impedance value and a final screen for showing impedance in its polar form of magnitude and phase.
Peak Electronics LCR45 Passive Component Impedance Meter Key Features
- Detailed analysis of components with information on component summary, complex impedance and magnitude/phase
- Supplied with gold-plated removable hook probes
- Fluid measurements with hold function
- Automatic or manual component type selection
- Automatic or manual test frequency (DC, 1kHz, 15kHz or 200kHz)
- Enhance measurements resolution (0.2uH, 0.2pF and 0.2Ω)
- Easy menu system for access to user settings
- Enhanced compensation for component parasitics and losses (e.g core losses)
- Automatic or manual power-off
- Technical Specs
Peak Electronics LCR45 Technical Specifications
|Accuracy||Typically ±1.5% ±0.6pF||1,2,5|
|Re and Im||Typically ±1.5%±10LSD||4,5,6|
|Measurement Sample Rate||0.5Hz||1.5Hz||2Hz|
|Peak Test Voltage (across O/C)||-1.05V||+1.05V|
|Peak Test Current (through S/C)||-3.25mA||+3.25mA|
|Sine Purity||Tyipcally -60dB 3rd Harmonic|
|Operating Temperature Range||10°C||40°C||3|
|Battery Operating Voltage||8.5V||13V|
1. Within 12 months of factory calibration. Please contact us if you require a full re-calibration and/or certification of traceable calibration.
2. Specified at temperatures between 15°C and 30°C.
3. Subject to acceptable LCD visibility.
4. For inductances between 100µH and 100mH in fully auto mode.
5. For capacitances between 200pF and 500nF in fully auto mode.
6. For resistances between 10Ω and 1MΩ in fully auto mode.
7. For clarity, the 14.9254kHz test frequency is shown as 15kHz.