Peak Atlas LCR40 Passive Component Analyser Details
Extremely small in size, portable and ideal for use with any component type, the Peak Atlas LCR40 passive component analysers simplifies testing of passive components and is an ideal alternative to standard LCR bridges.
When in use, the Atlas LCR40 makes testing extremely simple. Once connected to a component the LCR40 will automatically determine the component type, automatically select the best frequency and provides instant analysis of the component. Users can then use the simple interface on the front of the tester to scroll through additional values such as the DC resistance of an inductor and much more.
The LCR40 is supplied as standard with Peak Electronic's 2mm connectors and test leads.
Peak Atlas LCR40 Passive Component Analyser Key Features
- Automatic identification of connected passive components
- Automatic selection of test frequency dependant upon equipped component (available frequencies are DC, 1kHz, 15kHz and 200kHz)
- Delayed or instant analysis (for hands-free operation)
- Auto power off when left idle ensures the battery life is conserved
- Non-volatile probe and test lead compensation
- Interchangeable probe sets
- Automatic ranging and scaling with real unit display
- 1% basic resistance accuracy
- 1.5% basic inductance/capacitance accuracy
- Technical Specs
Peak Atlas LCR40 Technical Specifications
|Accuracy||Typically ±1.0% ±1.2R||1,2,6|
|Accuracy||Typically ±1.5% ±1.0pF||1,2,5|
|Accuracy||Typically ±1.5 ±1.6μH||1,2,4|
|Peak Test Voltage (Across O/C)||-1.05V||+1.05V|
|Peak Test Current (Through S/C)||-3.25mA||+3.25mA|
|Test Frequency Accuracy|
|Sine Purity||Typically -60dB 3rd Harmonic|
|Operating Temperature Range||10°C||40°C||3|
|Battery Operating Voltage||8.5V||13V|
1. Within 12 months of factory calibration. Please contact us if you require a full re-calibration and/or certification of traceable calibration.
2. Specified at temperatures between 15°C and 30°C.
3. Subject to acceptable LCD visibility.
4. For inductances between 100µH and 100mH.
5. For capacitances between 200pF and 500nF.
6. For resistances between 10Ω and 1MΩ.