NICEIC - CalCheck Calibration Checkbox Details
The NICEIC - CalCheck Calibration Checkbox is approved by the NICEIC and, as such, can be used to check the accuracy of insulation and continuity testers.
This card is able to check insulation resistance at 0.5MΩ, 1MΩ, 2MΩ and 10MΩ. It can also be used to verify the following continuity values: 0.2Ω, 0.5Ω, 1Ω and 2Ω.
The design of the CalCheck Calibration Checkbox ensures that the user can verify his/her instrument easily and efficiently; the sunken pads mean that testing can take place without removing the probe tips from the tester’s probes.
Furthermore, the durable, square design of this calibration checkbox ensures that it can be easily stored and transported in a wallet or carry case. Alternatively, the CalCheck Calibration Checkbox can be attached to a key ring.
The CalCheck Calibration Checkbox is an economical, easy-to-use and efficient tool, suitable for simply and swiftly verifying the accuracy of insulation and continuity testers.
NIECEIC - CalCheck Calibration Checkbox Key Features
- Approved by the NIECEIC
- Can be used to check the accuracy of insulation and continuity testers
- Check insulation resistance at 0.5MΩ, 1MΩ, 2MΩ and 10MΩ
- Verify the following continuity values: 0.2Ω, 0.5Ω, 1Ω and 2Ω
- Sunken pads allow the user to verify his/her tester without removing probe tips from the probes
- Durable, square design for resilience and ease of transportation
- Can be stored in a wallet or carry case
- Can be attached to a key ring
- An economic, easy-to-use and efficient tool
Please note that this card is NOT suitable for checking RCDs or earth fault loop impedance.
- NICEIC CalCheck Calibration Checkbox