NICEIC - CalCheck Calibration Checkbox Details
It doesn't get easier or smaller than this! The CalCheck is a portable, square-shaped calibration checkbox, it can fit easily into your wallet or purse or may be attached to a keyring. It is approved by the NICEIC.
Easy-to-use with special recessed metallic pads for easy testing, the CalCheck checks the overall efficiency of electrical testers in the time period between official calibrations by a certified laboratory. The checkbox can test four insulation resistance values to 10MΩ and also tests continuity values up to 2Ω.
NICEIC - CalCheck Calibration Checkbox Key Features
- Portable and square shaped
- Easily check the accuracy of insulation and continuity resistance testers
- Recessed contact plates allow use without removing probe tips from instrument probes
- Designed to resist common forms of stress and moisture
- Durable contact points made of nickel, copper and gold
- Four insulation test ranges: 0.5MΩ, 1MΩ, 2MΩ and 10MΩ
- Four continuity test ranges: 0.2Ω, 0.5Ω, 1Ω and 2Ω
Please note that this card is NOT suitable for checking RCDs or earth fault loop impedance.
- NICEIC CalCheck Calibration Checkbox
We'd really appreciate it if you'd review this product