Metrel MD 9010 Digital Multimeter Details
Perfect for low level electrical testing, electronic fault finding and basic field servicing, the Metrel MD 9010 Digital Multimeter is one of the smallest and most versatile multimeters available.
Weighing only 78 grams, the Metrel MD9010 has a thin, ergonomic design which allows it to easily fit inside your pocket.
The many functions of this high accuracy digital multimeter include a LCD display, non-contact voltage detection and an autocheck function which make it great value for money.
High standards of safety are ensured using the MD9010 which is protected against wrong connection and overvoltage.
Accessories that feature alongside this pocket digital multimeter include two test leads, a pouch, an instruction manual and batteries.
MD 9010 Digital Multimeter Test Functions
- DC and AC voltage
- DC and AC current measurement
- Diode test
- Resistance measurement
- Continuity test
- Frequency measurement
- Capacitance measurement
- Non-contact detection of electromagnetic fields
MD 9010 Digital Multimeter Key Features
- Autocheck function: automatic detection of AC voltage, DC voltage or resistance
- Auto-ranging: no need of manual ranging
- Pocket-sized: small, thin, ergonomic design
- Lightweight: only 78 g
- Acoustic signalling on continuity test
- EF detection: non-contact and probe-contact electric field detection
- Safe: protected against wrong connection and overvoltage (CAT III / 300 V and CAT II / 600 V)
- Easy to read: LCD display, 3-5/6 digits, 6000 counts
MD 9010 Digital Multimeter Includes
- Multimeter MD 9010 with rubber holster
- Test lead with probe, 2 pcs
- Instruction manual
- Technical Specs