Megger MST210 Socket Tester Details
Extremely easy to use, just pop this socket tester into a standard three-pin socket and quickly and easily find wiring faults.
If there's a problem with the socket the MST210 will let you know about it by using LED indicators. A useful guide that shows the possible LED combinations is included on the front of the tester for quick and easy reference.
A total of 17 missing wire and wrong connection faults can be shown using this socket tester.
Megger MST210 Socket Tester Key Features
- Simple and effective identification of faulty wiring at sockets
- Extremely easy to use - just put in a socket
- 2 green and one red LED indicator lights show faults and errors
- Identifies 17 different missing wire and wrong connection combinations
- Rugged and reliable for use wherever you need it
- Technical Specs
Megger MST210 Technical Specifications
|LED Indicators||1 Red, 2 Green|
|Supply Rating||230V AC 50/60Hz Single Phase|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40°C|
|Humidity||0 to 40°C: <95% RH
|Safety Rating||IEC/EN 61010-1: 2001-02
Overvoltage: CAT II 300V
|EMC||IEC/EN 61326: 1998|
|Dimensions||69mm x 67mm x 32mm|
|Warranty||1 year full replacement|
- Related Items