Megger PAT410 PAT Tester
The PAT 410 from Megger is a downloadable tester which performs at 230V and doesn’t have the added weight of 110v operation. This gives the PAT 410 the advantage of being more lightweight than the other models in the 400 series range.
With the ability to store up to 10,000 test results, the PAT 410 can easily take you around a large contracted job without you having to download results to free up memory space. This ensures you can proceed from one test to another without too much interruption and distraction.
Another feature which has been tailor made to help PAT technicians increase their testing speed is the fast re-start function which enables the tester to instantly restart on the same menu screen after being moved to another room.
This ensures that there is no time wasted trying to find the right menu screen every time you move locations.
The Megger PAT 410 works in conjunction with the Megger Power Suite software package and comes with a QWERTY keyboard for easy data entry. Both of these combined allow for professional reports and certification to be produced in a quick, simple and professional way.
With a wide range of test functions and time saving features built into the PAT410, it is a tester designed for the professional, for those who carry out lots of tests and need to reduce their testing time to an absolute minimum.
Megger PAT410 Key Features
• Supply: 230 V, Supply Measurement
• Earth Bond/Continuity: 200 mA, Bond lead null
• Insulation Test: 250 V, 500 V
• Alternative Leakage tests: Substitute, Differential, Touch current
• Operation test: VA Measurement
• Extension Lead tests: Earth bond, Insulation, Polarity, Portable RCD tests
• Low-profile lightweight
• Auto test routine
• Manual testing
• Fuse check
• Colour display
• Configurable tests times
• Selectable pass limits
• Lead storage pouch
• 10,000 record on-board storage
• Download to USB memory stick
• Megger PowerSuite compatible (available separately)
Megger PAT410 Includes
• Megger PAT410 Test Instrument
• Megger soft carry case
• Document and accessory wallet
• Earth Bond / Insulation lead
• 13A extension lead adaptor
• Plug adaptor IEC C6-C13 (3 way 5A PSU)
• Quick-start guide
• User guide CD
• One year warranty registration card
- Manufacturer's calibration disclaimer
Calibration Certificate is not included - We recommend adding a Calibration Certificate to your Megger PAT410 PAT Tester as your evidence of accurate portable appliance testing.