Martindale TEK500 Microwave Leakage Detector Details
Martindale TEK500 Microwave Leakage Detector
This low cost and easy to use microwave leakage detector uses a simple “pass/fail” design for testing commercial and domestic microwave ovens. It is developed to meet with national standards (i.e. BS5175:1976, Safety of Commercial Electrical Appliances using Microwave Energy for Heating Foodstuffs).
A unique feature of the Martindale TEK500 Microwave Leakage Detector is its self test ability, making sure the unit is working correctly at all times.
Using the supplied thermometer and beakers power output and leakage can be assessed, fully completing a PAT test and ensuring the microwave oven is safe to use.
Indicates at 1, 5, 10mW/cm2. Tests to BS 5175. Dangerous levels will be noted with an audible warning.
Martindale TEK500 Microwave Leakage Detector Specification
- Frequency of operation: 2450±25MHz
- Power density range: ±1dB for plane wave of all polarisations
- Cardinal points: 1, 5, 10mW.cm-2
- Response of step output: 2-3 seconds
- Overload capacity: 50mW.cm-2
- LED (green) - battery OK
- LED (yellow) - 1mW.cm-2
- LED (red) and audible tone (3kHz) - microwave leakage above permitted safety level
- Spacer: 50mm including cone
- Operating temperature: -5 to 40°C
- Dimensions: 150 x 64 x 30mm
Martindale TEK500 Microwave Leakage Detector Kit Includes
- Martindale TEK500 Microwave Leakage Detector
- Martindale TEK 500 hard carry case
- Martindale TEK 500 instruction manual
- 9V alkaline battery, MN1604 or equivalent