Kewtech Loopcheck 106 Socket Tester Details
A dual function tester, the Kewtech Loopcheck 106 is both a socket tester and will also evaluate loop to ensure that a reliable and safe earth connection is present.
Easy to use and ideal for use in domestic and commercial environments, the Loopcheck 106 uses LED indicators to show socket and loop status. This enables you to tell at a glance if there's a problem; if an LED isn't green, there's something wrong with the socket.
The loop testing mode has a separate set of LED indicators which show the loop status as good, check or urgent check.
Kewtech LOOPCHECK 106 Socket Tester Key Features
- Quick and easy - just pop in a socket to find problems
- Bright, tri-coloured LED indicators instantly alert you to problems (if something isn't green, there's an error)
- Patented fault locate function shows which pins have an error
- Check the quality of the earth connection with the loop testing function
- LED indicators ensure long product life and repeated usage
- Tough, smooth-contoured construction
- Audible signal
- Microprocessor control with built-in self check
- Technical Specs
Kewtech LOOPCHECK 106 Technical Specifications
|Input Current||<18mA (L-E <7mA)|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity Range||<95% RH non-condensing|
|Note||This tester is not intended for continuous use - do not leave connected in a socket for longer than 2 minutes|
- Related Items
£19.95Save £6.00£13.95£16.74 (inc. VAT)View Product
£19.00Save £4.01£14.99£17.99 (inc. VAT)View Product
£25.95Save £6.00£19.95£23.94 (inc. VAT)View Product