Kewtech KT65 Multifunction Tester Details
With 8 functions packed into one device, this multifunction tester ensures full compliance with UK regulations and makes testing a breeze.
To test with the KT65, simply turn the rotary dial to the colour-coded segment you need, connect up the test and then initiate the test by using a test button on the device or one integrated into the included testing probe.
The 8 functions that this tester can perform are continuity, insulation resistance, loop impedance, PSC (prospective short current), PFC (prospective fault current), RCD (including x1/2, x 1, x5, ramp and auto), earth testing up to 2000Ohms, phase rotation and voltage/frequency measurements up to 500V/65Hz.
When testing RCDs, the KT65 uses anti-trip technology to ensures that full loop testing can be carried out on all types of RCD. PSC and PFC measurements can be carried out without altering test probes, insulation tests are automatically discharged and an LED warning light alerts the user to the presence of high voltage output.
- Comfortable to hold, easy to use and extremely durable
- Colour-coded testing procedures
- Anti-trip technology allows non-tripping loop testing to be performed on RCDs
- Advanced memory assigns type of test to results
- Test button integrated into probe
- Continuity testing
- Insulation resistance testing
- Loop impedance testing
- PSC testing
- PFC testing
- RCD testing
- Earth testing
- Phase rotation indication
- Voltage testing
- LED high voltage output warning
- Test lead resistance compensation
- Selectable touch voltage
- Backlit display
- Auto test memory for RCD testing
- Kewtech KT65 Multifunction Tester
- Kamp 12 Mains lead
- ACC065 G7 Test lead set
- ACC064 SP Test remote with remote test button
- Test lead pouch
- Soft carry case
- Instruction Manual
- Calibration Certificate