Kewtech KT200 Digital AC Clamp Meter Details
Built for electrical contractors, the Kewtech KT200 is a slimline clamp meter that measures current, voltage, resistance and continuity.
Featuring 33mm jaws, the KT200 can clamp onto smaller-sized conductors and wires in order to measure current. This meter is designed purely for testing AC current, and can do so up to 400A. It can also measure AC voltage up to 600V, resistance to 4000Ω and has a built-in continuity test with buzzer.
Can't jot down your measurements quick enough? The KT200 includes a data hold function which temporarily stores the last value taken on the screen. It also has a sleep feature that will activate when the meter is left idle and will conserve the battery life.
This clamp meter is compliant with IEC 61010-1, UL3111, VDE 0411 300V and is CAT III rated.
Kewtech KT200 Digital AC Clamp Meter Key Features
- Measurements of AC current up to 400A
- Measurements of AC voltage to 600V
- Resistance measurements to 4000Ω
- Continuity testing with integrated buzzer
- 33m jaws
- Sleep feature conserves battery life when left idle
- Data hold function temporarily stores the last value taken on the screen
- 4000 count display
- Kewtech KT200 Digital AC Clamp Meter
- Test Leads
- Instruction Manual
- Certificate of Conformity
- Technical Specs
Key Tech Specs
Kewtech KT200 Technical Specifications
|40A||0.39.99A||±2.0% rdg ±6digt|
|AC Voltage (V) Auto-Ranging|
|40V||0-399.9V||±2.0%rdg ±5 digit|
|DC Voltage (V) Auto-Ranging|
|400V||0-399.9V||±2.0%rdg ±5 digit|
|600V||150-599||±2.0%rdg ±5 digit|
|Resistance (Ω/Continuity) Auto-Ranging|
|400Ω||0-399.9Ω||±2.0%rdg ±5 digit|
|4000Ω||150-3999Ω||±2.0%rdg ±5 digit|