Kewtech Kewlok Lockout Device Details
Designed for use with miniature circuit breakers (MCBs) and toggle-type main switches, the Kewtech KEWLOK connects to and prevents access to the switch during essential maintenance procedures.
Both a lock and a lockout at the same time, the KEWLOK ensures you don't need both a lockout device and a padlock. Just apply, secure and then attach a tag to show lockout is enforced.
For extra security, the KEWLOK comes with a special combination code that only qualified personnel will know in order to remove the lock.
Kewtech KEWLOK Lockout Device Key Features
- One-size fits all - compatible with most MCBs and toggle-type main switches
- Easy-to-use combination lock
- Select your own combination for easy memorisation
- Doesn't need a seperate padlock - dual function lockout and padlock
- Supplied as standard with two warning labels that can attached to the shackle
We'd really appreciate it if you'd review this product