Kewtech KEW 2432 Digital Earth Leakage Clamp Meter Details
Designed to carry out measurements of AC current and voltage with a high degree of accuracy, the Kewtech KEW2432 is simple to use, effective and ideal for measuring current without breaking the circuit.
Featuring 40mm jaws operated by a lever on the back of the tester, the KEW2432 is best suited for connection to medium-sized or smaller conductors.
This tester is capable of measuring AC current at both 50/60Hz at 4A, 40mA and 100A with a high degree of accuracy. A built-in frequency selector allows the problem of harmonics to be completely filtered out, ensuring measurements are as accurate as possible at all times. AC voltage can also be measured at 4, 40mA and 100A.
Not using the tester? If left idle the tester will go to sleep to conserve the battery life. It also includes peak hold and memory functions and is fully compliant with IEC61010-1 and CAT III 300V.
- Measures 4mA, 40mA, 100A AC Current
- Resolution to 0.001mA ensures measurements are as accurate as possible
- Frequency selector switch to eliminate harmonics
- 40mm jaws
- Peak hold function
- Sleep feature to save batteries
- Peak memory function
- Ideal for fault finding on installations with nuisance tripping and leakage faults
- IEC61010-1 and CAT III 300V
- Kewtech KEW 2432 Clamp Meter
- Carry Case
- Instruction Manual
- Certificate of Conformity