Fluke Ti95 9Hz Thermal Imaging Camera Details
Fluke's Ti95 is an entry-level thermal imaging camera that improves upon the functionality of the Fluke Ti90 and produces higher quality images.
Extremely durable (it can even withstand drops of up to 2m) and equipped with a large-size LCD screen (around 32% bigger than most competitors'), the Ti95 is comfortable to use even in one hand, captures images with IR resolution of 80 x 80 pixels and features best-in-class spatial resolution that's about 84% than that of most competitors.
All of the functionality of the Ti90 is included on the Ti95, but this model also comes with exclusive features. The first of these is active IR blending or infrared and digital images to enhance presentation, making it much easier to spot what's happening in a thermal image. A picture-in-picture mode is also included that overlays a digital image in a box on top of the thermal and hot/cold markers can be shown on images.
Save Time and Effort With Fluke Connect
Now available on over 20 of Fluke's testers, Fluke Connect brings testing into the 21st century.
Connect allows Fluke instruments to interface wirelessly with each other, a PC (requires pc3000 adapter - sold separately) and even your own smartphone (requires the Fluke Connect app!). When connected to your phone, it's possible to send images wirelessly to the phone, transmit this data to others out in the field and carry out several other functions without the need to travel to an area with a PC.
Quick, simple and easy to use.
See more with Fluke Connect!
Fluke Ti95 Thermal Camera Key Features
- Rugged design - can easily withstand drops of up to 2m (6.5ft)
- Hand strap included
- Integrated lens cap protects the thermal lens during transportation
- Rugged, rechargeable battery pack with battery charge level display
- Comfortable design made for use in one hand
- Focus-free - instantly focuses on the measurement point to speed up capturing
- Quick access level/span adjustment
- Fast auto rescale in manual mode
- Hot/Cold spot markers (only available on this model)
- SmartView Analysis Software allows reports/image interaction on PC
- Removable 8GB SD memory card
- Wireless transmission using Fluke Connect
- Thumbnail view memory
- Best-in-class spatial resolution of 5.6mRad
- 80 x 80 thermal resolution
- High quality 3.5 inch LCD screen
- IR Fusion Picture-In-Picture - blend together thermal and visual images for enhanced detail
- Fluke Ti95 Thermal Camera
- AC Charger / Power Supply
- USB Cable
- 8GB SD Memory Card
- Soft Case with Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Hand Strap (suitable for right and left-handed use)
- Printed User Manual
- Manual on CD-ROM
- SmartView Analysis Software
- Warranty Registration Card
- Fluke Connect Wireless SD Card
- Technical Specs
Fluke Ti90/Ti95 Technical Specifications
|IFOV (Spatial Resolution)||5.6mRad|
|Resolution||80 x 80 (6400 pixels)
||80 x 60 (4800 pixels)
|Field of View||26°H x 26°V||19.5°H x 26°V|
|Wireless Fluke Connect App Compatible||Yes, with included wireless SD card (where available)|
|IR-Fusion AutoBlend Mode||-||-|
|IR-Fusion Picture-In-Picture (PIP)||PIP (46cm - 18in) and beyond)||-|
|Focus System||Fixed Focus 46cm (18in) and beyond|
|Ruggedised Display||3.5" diagonal (portrait format)|
|Thermal Sensitivity||≤ 0.10 °C at 30 °C target temp (100 mK)||≤ 0.15 °C at 30 °C target temp (150 mK)|
|Temperature Measurment Range (Not Calibrated Below -10°C)||-20 °C to +250 °C (-4 °F to +482 °F)|
|Built-In Digital Camera (Visible Light)||2 Megapixel industrial performance|
|Warranty||2 years (standard)|