Fluke CLKT IR Window (Choice of Size) Details
Available in your choice of size. Use the table below and the dropdown options above to make your selection or contact us directly by phone for further information.
Install these IR windows in your electrical equipment to see what's going on inside without the need to open it up. The windows help you remain safe from dangerous arc flash, are compatible with both standard and thermal cameras and are easy to install.
Featuring Fluke's leading thermal camera technology, these windows are designed for use with Fluke's range of thermal cameras and allow easy checking of components for overheating without the need to dangerously remove panels. It's even possible to install multiple windows on one larger system for easy access at different points.
Thanks to certification by UL and CSA for North America/Canada and SIRA certification for Europe, these IR windows are even suitable for use in outdoor applications and are protected against the effects of damage caused by UV rays and moisture.
Fluke CLKT IR Window Key Features
- Resistance to arc flash up to 50kA for 30 cycles
- Protects the user from harm when assessing the interior of electrical equipment
- QuadraBand Optic technology - exclusive to Fluke IR windows, this allows four different camera types to be used
- Certified by UL and CSA for type 3/12 (outdoor) environments in North America and SIRA certified for outdoor environments in Europe
- CLIRVU coating prevents against moisture degradation
- Unique identification plates for each camera
- IR Window (Choice of Size)
- Installation CD
- Self-Adhesive Drilling Template
- Security Access Key
- Warranty Statement
- Technical Specs
Fluke CLTK Range Technical Specifications
|Model||3460346 FLK-050-CLKT||3460387 FLK-075-CLKT||3460439 FLK-100-CLKT|
|Crystal Insert Diameter||50mm (1.97")||75mm (2.96")||100mm (3.94")|
|Viewing Aperture Diameter||43mm (1.7")||68mm (2.7")||89mm (3.5")|
|Viewing Aperture Area||1452mm² (2.25 sq in)||3632mm² (5.62 sq in)
||6322mm² (9.79 sq in)
|Thickness||2mm (0.08")||2mm (0.08")||4mm (0.16")|
|Maximum Temperature||Gaskets: 250°C (482°F)
Body: 659°C (219°F)
Optic: 1400°C (2552°F)
|Gaskets||Low smoke and fume (LSF) compliant silicone|
|NEMA Rating||Type 3/12 (UL and CSA Third-Party Certified)|
|Pull-Out Strength||Up to 630kg (1388lb)|
|Warranty||Lifetime replacement against manufacturing defects|