Fluke 68 Digital infrared Thermometer Details
Reach for a rugged Fluke 60 series Infrared (IR) thermometer for jobs requiring temperature measurement in hard-to-reach, hot, rotating, or dangerous situations Get accurate readings over a broad range of temperatures -40°C to 760°C (-40 °F to 1400 °F).
Plus, the enhanced optics allow you to measure smaller objects further away. All with a comfortable and easy to use handheld device.
Main features of the Fluke 68:
- Laser guided sighting system for easy targeting with 1 % accuracy
- 12-point data logging
- Advanced optics to measure smaller targets at greater distances
- Adjustable emissivity for more accurate temperature measurements
- Selectable MAX, MIN, DIF and AVG functions that display values instantly with Hi/Lo Alarm
- Expanded measurement range up to 760 ºC (1400 ºF)
- Optional probe accessory available for dual contact and non-contact temperature measurements
- Technical Specs
- High accuracy non-contact temperature measurements
- Measurement range of -32 to 720°C (-25 to 1400°F)
- Handheld, easy-to-use design