Fluke 1760 Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder (Basic Pack) Details
Note: the basic version of the Fluke 1760 does not ship with the voltage probes, current probes and GPS time sync receiver included in the full package. Please see the main tester if you require these items.
Gain complete, extremely detailed diagnostics of electrical systems with the Fluke 1760 power recorder!
Capable of measuring and storing voltage, current, power (P, Q and S), power factor, kWh, flicker, unbalance, frequency, voltage/current harmonics, interharmonics, THD and mains signalling values simultaneously over long periods, the Fluke 1760 helps you to pinpoint intermittent or hidden problems with your system and allows detailed reports, graphs and other useful materials to be generated by downloading stored information to PC and interacting with it using Fluke's included software package.
Using the Fluke 1760 couldn't be simpler. It automatically recognises sensors you connect into it, is compact and thin enough to fit into even the most difficult locations and has fully insulated housing for protection from live power. It also features fully configurable thresholds and scale factors, making it suitable for finding specific problems by measuring exactly what you need.
Fluke 1760 Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder Key Features
- Class A compliance makes this analyser suitable anywhere (even at the service entrance)
- Event correlation at multiple locations using GPS time synchronisation
- Ideal for power quality and power load studies
- Flexible and fully configurable thresholds and scale factors
- Uninterrupted power supply (40 minutes) makes sure you never miss important events and records the beginning and end of interruptions
- 2GB data memory - stores multiple power parameters for longer time periods
- Create trend diagrams, statistical summaries, write reports and more with the included software package
- Automatic sensor detection (powered by analyser)
- Insulated housing and solid state design with no rotating components for use in any conditions
- Continuous recording of voltage, current, power (P, Q, S), power factor, kWh, flicker, unbalance, frequency, voltage and harmonics to the 50th, interharmonics, THD and mains signalling
- Online mode with oscilloscope, transient and event functions
- Fluke 1760 Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder
- 2GB Internal Flash Memory
- PQ Analyse Software on CD-ROM
- Ethernet Cable for Network Connection
- Crosslink Ethernet Cable for Direct PC Connection
- Mains Cable
- Operational Manuals
- Carrying Bag