FLIR VS70 Borescope (Choice Of Kit) Details
Note: FLIR's VS70 is available in several different configurations. Use the table below for reference and make a selection using the dropdown box above.
|VS70-1||VS70 + VSC8.0-1R + Accessories + Case||General Purpose (Wired) Long Focus Combo Kit: VS70, base kit and 8mm, long-focus camera on a 1m semi-rigid cable.|
|VS70-1W||VS70 + VST + VSC8.01R + Accessories + Case||Wireless General Purpose Combo Kit: VS70, wireless handset (VST) and non-dedicated 8mm long-focus camera on 1m semi-rigid cable.|
|VS70-2||VS70 + VSC5.8-1RM + Accessories + Case||Small Opening Short Focus Combo Kit: VS70, base kit and 5.8mm short focus camera on 1m semi-rigid cable.|
|VS70-3||VS70 + VSA2-1 + Accessories + Case||Wireless Articulation Combo Kit: VS70, wireless handset, dedicated 6mm long-focus camera with 2-way articulation on a semi-rigid 1m cable.|
|VS70-KIT||VS70 + VSA2-1 + VSC80-1R + Accessories + Case||Starter Bundle: VS70, wired handset with dedicated 6mm long-focus camera with 2-way articulation on 1m semi-rigid cable, 8mm long focus camera on 1m semi-rigid cable|
|VS70-KIT-W||VS70 + VSA2-1-W + VSC80-1R + Accessories + Case||Wireless Bundle: VS70, wireless handset with dedicated 6mm long focus 2-way articulation camera on 1m semi-rigid cable, 8mm long focus camera on semi-rigid 1m cable|
Ideal for use in industrial maintenance, power plants, petrochemical applications, aviation and marine MRO, HVAC, vehicle fleet service, building inspections, site investigations and any other place you need to see what's happening inside something that's hidden, FLIR's VS70 borescope delivers high quality images and video and makes it easy to spot hidden problems such as blocks, clogs and incorrectly-functioning components.
Ruggedly designed and with waterproof casing and camera, the VS70 can be used absolutely wherever you need it. The unit consists of both a wired/wireless handset (depends on model purchased) and a flexible camera cable that is thin enough to be easily fed into the area you want to see inside.
The camera relays high quality video back to the handset's large-size 5.7" full colour LCD display that's easily bright enough to see even in direct sunlight outdoors. At just the touch of a button you can start recording this video footage or alternatively can capture high quality images instantly. For easy documentation you can also add your own voice annotations to captured video footage (using the required headset) and then download it directly to PC via the dedicated USB port.
FLIR VS70 Video Borescope Key Features
- Available in several different configurations
- See inside the tightest applications with the greatest of ease
- Rugged, waterproof and shock-resistant body for use in any application
- Vivid, high quality images and video transmitted to 5.7" full-colour display
- Narrow camera design for easy feeding into difficult applications
- Versatile controls - intuitive handset controls allow you to select between wide-angle 180 degree or 90 degree viewing angles with the flick of a switch
- Double moulded, rubber-reinforced casing is water and dustproof and can survive drops from up to a height of 2m
- Record images, video and capture images when recording video
- Included headset allows you to add voice annotations to captured video
- SD card storage of video, image and audio files
- On-board USB port for file transfer and battery charging
Note: these accessories are supplied as standard with all models. Depending upon the model selected you will receive different items in addition to these included accessories. Please see the attached datasheet/brochure for further information.
- FLIR VS70 Video Borescope
- Hard Case
- User Manual
- Power Adapter
- Car Charger
- Shoulder Strap
- Camera Cleaning Kit
- Technical Specs
FLIR VS70 Technical Specifications
|Display Resolution||640 x 480px|
|Display Size||5.7in (135mm)|
|Battery Life||6 to 8 hours (integrated)|
|Frame Rate||30fps (NTSC and PAL)|
|Video/Image Transfer||SD card or USB|
|Camera Diameter Range||3.9mm to 28mm|
|Camera Focal Length Options||Long view or short view macro|
|Camera Length Range||0.3m to 30m|