FLIR Stainless Steel IR Window (Choice of Size) Details
Available in three different sizes. Choose between 2, 3 and 4 inches above using the dropdown box.
Install these IR windows on electrical cabinets to study what's happening inside safely and without the need to open them up.
Constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel, these windows are extremely resistant to corrosion, common forms of damage and are suitable for use both indoors and outdoors. They're also universally compatible with FLIR thermal cameras, making it easy to spot components inside the cabinet that are overheating.
The windows are made to be easy to install and are compatible with standard punch tools.
FLIR Stainless Steel IR Window Key Features
- Stainless steel design for extreme durability and protection against damage
- Suitable for use both indoors and outdoors
- Easy installation - standard punch tool compatible
- PIRma-lock locking ring technology with improved stainless steel ring
- Hinged, flip-open cover with integrated thumb screw
- Crystal IR window for visual and thermal viewing
- Compatible with all FLIR thermal cameras
- Increased corrosion resistance
- Three sizes available: 2, 3 and 4 inches
- Technical Specs
FLIR Stainless Steel IR Windows Technical Specifications
|NEMA Environment Type||Type 4/12 (outdoor/indoor)|
|Max Operating Temperature||260°C|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel AISI 316|
|Optic Material||Calcium Flouride|
|Compatible with All FLIR Thermal Cameras||Yes|
|PIRma-Lock Installation System||Yes|
|Cover and Fastener Permanently Attached||Yes|
|Thumb Screw and Safety Screw Included||Yes|
|Broadband IR - Short, Mid and Longwave||Yes|
|Visible Light Spectrum||Yes|
|UL Component Recognition (UL 50V)||Yes|