First Stop Safety MemoryPAT PAT Tester Details
The MemoryPAT is a mid-range PAT testing device with built in memory.
The device can perform all the necessary tests to carry out PAT testing, and allows you to store up to 2000 individual records actually on the tester thanks to on-board, built-in memory.
The MemoryPAT is also fully rechargeable, meaning you don’t have to constantly replace batteries when out PAT testing.
Other features include the ability to test power cords up to 50m in length, which is thanks to the in-built long lead function. All test results are displayed on a large LCD display, and PASS/FAIL ratings and the full test results are displayed upon completion.
MemoryPAT Key Features
- Class I and II testing
- Power cord testing
- Power on test
- Large LCD display
- Memory storage of up to 2000 results
- Long lead test mode
- Insulation resistance voltage choices – 250V and 500V
- Rechargeable batteries that last for more than 500 operations
MemoryPAT is Supplied With
- MemoryPAT PAT Tester
- USB lead and mains adaptor
- Test lead
- Short IEC lead
- User manual
- Equipment register form
- Test record form
- 100 tested, 5 failed and 50 fuse labels
- MemoryPAT downloader software
- Related Items
£395.00£474.00 (inc. VAT)View Product