Extech TH10 Temperature USB Datalogger Details
Please note: the Extech TH10 will not work without being configured on PC first. To use, plug into your PC, use Extech's software to configure the logger and then place in the environment you wish to monitor. To stop logging and download your information, remove the logger from the area of testing and plug into a computer.
Whether you're in the greenhouse, storing items in a warehouse or want to maintain a constant temperature in a supermarket's freezer, Extech's TH10 is the easiest, cheapest and most convenient way to constantly monitor temperature!
Shaped like a common USB pen, the TH10 is user-configurable and can take measurements at a selectable sampling rate of 2 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours and 24 hours. A user-programmable alarm can also be set and will alert the user should a temperature threshold be exceeded.
Once configured, the TH10 will constantly monitor the environment and log up to 32000 temperature readings on its internal memory. With long battery life of approximately 1 year, you can set the TH10 to log for as long or as little as you like, making it suitable for practically any application.
The TH10 can measure temperature from -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F).
Extech TH10 Temperature USB Datalogger Key Features
- Datalogs up to 32000 individual temperature records
- Selectable data sampling rate of 2 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours and 24 hours
- User-programmable alarm thresholds - set exactly when you want the logger to alert you of problems
- Red/yellow and green status indicators
- Long battery life will last for approximately 1 year
- USB connectivity - just plug straight into your PC to configure/download
- Portable, small size for use in any application
- Mounting bracket included - ideal for attachment to a wall
- Extech TH10 Temperature USB Datalogger
- 3.6V Lithium Battery
- Protective USB Cap
- Mounting Bracket
- Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8 Compatible Analysis Software
- Technical Specs
Extech TH10 Technical Specifications
|Temperature||-40 to 158°F
-40 to 70°C
|0.1°F/°C||±1.8°F (14 to 104°F)
±3.6°F (all other ranges)
±1.0°C (-10 to 40°C)
±2.0°C (all other ranges)
|Datalogging Interval||2 seconds to 24 hours|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 1.1 x 0.9" (130 x 30 x 25mm)|
- Related Items
£62.46Save £9.36£53.10£63.72 (inc. VAT)View Product
£49.00Save £14.01£34.99£41.99 (inc. VAT)View Product
£59.00Save £14.01£44.99£53.99 (inc. VAT)View Product
£75.00Save £16.00£59.00£70.80 (inc. VAT)View Product