Extech RHT10 Humidity and Temperature USB Datalogger Details
Please note: The RHT10 must be configured on your PC before use. To do so, plug it in via the USB port, choose a sampling time and alarm thresholds and remove from the PC. To end recording, insert again into the PC and download from the logger.
The logger will not work unless this process is carried out.
Low cost, extremely convenient and ideal for use everywhere from supermarket freezers to wood storage warehouses, the Extech RHT10 is a portable, pen-shaped USB datalogger that constantly monitors humidity and temperature levels.
Configurable to the user's specifications, the RHT10 can take readings from at a user-selectable sampling rate of 2 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours and 24 hours. Once configured, just leave it on a shelf, a desk or absolutely anywhere else and it'll log the ambient environment detected around the instrument.
The logger can measure and store temperature values from as low as -40°F and up to 158°F (-40 to 70°C), making it suitable for use in both extremely cold and hotter situations. Humidity values can be measured across the full range from 0 to 100% RH.
With battery life that'll last on average for a year, you can leave the RHT10 in an area for as long as you like. It can store up to 16000 temperature records and 16000 humidity records in its memory and - with user-selectable sampling rates and alarms - you can configure the RHT10 to your exact needs.
When you're done logging, just take the RHT10 to a PC, pop it in the USB port and download the information into Extech's software (included as standard).
Extech RHT10 Humidity and Temperature USB Datalogger Key Features
- Storage of up to 32000 records (16000 temperature and 16000 humidity)
- Dewpoint indication also possible using the included software
- Selectable data sampling rate: 2 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours and 24 hours
- User-programmable alarms for RH and temperature
- LED indicators show instrument status
- Long battery life - will last on average for around a year
- Temperature range of -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C)
- Full humidity readings from 0 to 100% humidity
- USB connector for easy transfer to PC
- Extech RHT10 Humidity and Temperature USB Datalogger
- 3.6V Lithium Battery
- Windows Analysis Software
- Technical Specs
Extech RHT10 Technical Specifications
|Specifications||Range||Resolution||Accuracy (%rdg + digits)|
|Temperature||-40 to 158°F
-40 to 70°C
|0.1°F/°C||±1.8°F (14 to 104°F)
±3.6°F (-40 to +14 and 104 to 158°F)
±1.0°C (-10 to 40°C)
±2.0°C (-40 to -10 and +40 to 70°C)
|Humidity||0 to 100% RH||0.1%RH||±3%RH|
|Datalogging Interval||2 seconds to 24 hours|
|Memory||Temperature: 16,000 points; Relative Humidity: 16,000 points|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 1.1 x 0.98" (130 x 30 x 25mm)|