Extech MO280 Pinless Moisture Meter Details
Built for moisture measurements in the surface of wood and other building materials, the Extech MO280 is a non-invasive moisture meter that can measure up to 0.75" (20mm) below the surface of the material tested.
Featuring the ability to select different wood types and materials ranging from oak to paper and dry wall, the MO280 is a quick and easy way of determining moisture build-up without the need to damage the material you're testing. It can be used in countless applications ranging from testing wood in storage to finding moisture behind ceramic tiles, making this a highly versatile instrument.
On average the tester can measure moisture content from 0 to 99%, but this varies from wood type to wood type.
Extech MO280 Pinless Moisture Meter Key Features
- Measure moisture content without causing damage to the material tested
- Choose between 10 wood types and measurement ranges
- LCD display shows % of moisture in wood/material
- Measures up to 0.75" (20mm) below the surface of a material without direct contact
- Electromagnetic testing technology
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic internal test and calibration
- Extech MO280 Pinless Moisture Meter
- 9V Battery
- Pouch Case
- Technical Specs
Extech MO280 Technical Specifications
|Range||0 to 99% (limited by wood type)|
|Dimensions||5.4 x 2.8x 1.1" (136 x 70 x 28mm)|