Extech EX410 Digital Multimeter Details
A manual ranging digital multimeter, the Extech EX410 is a low cost multimeter suitable for use in basic electrical measurements.
Featuring a large backlit display, type K thermocouple connector and input fuse protection and misconnection warnings, the Extech EX410 is rugged, reliable and extremely easy to use in a wide variety of different measurement applications.
This digital multimeter is capable of measuring (with basic accuracy of ±0.5%) AC voltage from 1mV to 750V, DC voltage from 0.1mV to 1000V, AC current from 0.1mA to 20A, DC current from 0.1μA to 20A, resistance from 0.1Ω to 20MΩ and can also measure continuity/diode. By connecting the included type K temperature probe, it's possible to also use the EX410 to measure temperature from -4 to 1382°F (-20 to 750°C).
Extech's EX410 is CAT III 600V and CAT II 1000V rated.
Extech EX410 Digital Multimeter Key Features
- Large backlit LCD display with easy-to-read 1" digits
- Low current capability - measure down to 0.1μA
- Input fuse protection and misconnection warnings
- Manual ranging
- AC voltage measurements from 1mV to 750V
- DC voltage measurements from 0.1mV to 1000V
- AC current from 0.1mA to 20A
- DC current from 0.1μA to 20A
- Resistance measurements from 0.1Ω to 20MΩ
- Continuity/diode testing
- Type K temperature measurements from -4 to 1382°F (-20 to 750°C)
- Extech EX410 Digital Multimeter
- CAT III Test Leads
- Multi-Position Tilt Stand and Velcro Hanging Strap
- Bead Wire Temperature Probe
- 9V Battery
- Technical Specs
Key Tech Specs
Extech EX410 Technical Specifications
|Basic Accuracy (VDC)||±0.5%|
|AC Voltage||1mV to 750V|
|DC Voltage||0.1mV to 1000V|
|AC Current||0.1mA to 20A|
|DC Current||0.1μA to 20A|
|Resistance||0.1Ω to 20MΩ|
|Temperature (Type K)||-4 to 1382°F (-20 to 750°C)|
|Dimensions||7.4 x 3.2 x 2" (187 x 81 x 50mm)|