Extech DC400 400A DC Mini Clamp Meter Details
*** Please note that this item has been discontinued; it has been replaced by the Extech MA440 Clamp Meter, available here. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. ***
Specifically designed for use with smaller conductors (up to 30mm diameter), the Extech DC400 is ideal for use in a wide variety of different measurements applications including automotive, marine and for use on heavy equipment.
Once clamped on, the Extech DC400 can be used to measure DC current only across two measurements ranges up to 40A and 400A. All measurement are carried out with a high degree of accuracy (±3.5% + 3d) and an auto zero button ensures accurate readings.
If you're looking for a quick and easy solution for testing DC current, look no further than this Extech meter!
Extech DC400 400A DC Mini Clamp Meter Key Features
- Designed for single measurements of DC current
- Portable design
- High accuracy and resolution
- One touch auto zero function
- Auto power off when left idle conserves battery power
- Built-in overload protection
- Data hold function temporarily stores last value taken
- 1.2" (30mm) clamp jaw opening
- Extech DC400 DC Mini Clamp Meter
- Protective Rubber Holster
- Wrist Strap
- Belt Holster
- 9V Battery
- Technical Specs
Key Tech Specs
Extech DC400 Technical Specifications
|Dimensions||8.2 x 1.7 x 1.2" (208 x 43 x 30mm)|