Extech 445715 Temperature & Humidity Monitor Details
Place this monitoring tool down on a flat surface (includes a built-in stand) or alternatively mount on the wall with the included mounting bracket to constantly monitor the ambient temperature and humidity levels of the air in an environment.
Suitable for use in countless applications ranging from offices to storage warehouses, the Extech 445715 has an oversized, big-digit LCD display which shows both humidity and temperature readings simultaneously. It uses an extendable probe 18" (457mm) probe to make measurements and it is possible to clip the probe to the side of the meter for easy storage and readings.
This monitoring tool can measure temperature levels from 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C) and humidity from 10 to 99% RH. A built-in MAX/MIN function is also included for calculating the maximum or minimum values taken over a time period.
Extech 445715 Humidity & Temperature Monitor Key Features
- Wall-mountable or props up on built-in stand
- Measure temperature from -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Measure humidity from 10 to 99% RH
- Calculates and displays both temperature and humidity values simultaneously
- Large-size LCD screen with big digits for viewing from a distance
- Rear calibration adjustment pot
- Accuracy: ±4% RH; ±1°C/1.8°F
- Measures 4.3 x 3.9 x 0.78" (109 x 99 x 20mm)
- Extech 445715 Humidity & Temperature Monitor
- Mounting Bracket
- AAA Battery
There are also optional calibration salt bottles available for this unit (sold separately). Please call if interested.
- Technical Specs
Extech 445715 Technical Specifications
|Temperature||-10 to 60°C
14 to 140°F
|±1.0°C within -10 to 50°C
±1.8°F within 14 to 122°F
|Humidity||10 to 99% RH||±4% RH within 25 to 85% RH and 0 to 50°C or 32 to 122°F|
|Battery||1.5V AAA cell|
- Related Items
£39.24Save £6.76£32.48£38.98 (inc. VAT)View Product
£41.03Save £7.07£33.96£40.75 (inc. VAT)View Product