Extech 401014 Big Digit Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer Details
The Extech 401014 is a large-size temperature monitoring instrument that can evaluate both indoor and outdoor air temperature at the same time!
Featuring a built-in internal sensor for monitoring interior temperature and supplied as standard with a weatherproof temperature sensor attached to a 3m cable for feeding outdoors, the Extech 401014 is perfect for a wide variety of applications including greenhouses, offices, factories and anywhere else where monitoring temperature is essential.
This monitor can measure indoor temperature from 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C) and outdoor temperature from -58 to 158°F (-50 to 70°C). Both values are shown simultaneously on the 401014's large-size LCD screen and can be easily seen from a distance.
A built-in stand is included with the 401014, allowing it to be stood on any flat surface for constant monitoring. A wall-mounting bracket is also included, allowing the user to fix the monitor directly to a wall (perfect for constant monitoring).
Extech 401014 Big Digit Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer Key Features
- Large-size LCD display with 1" (25mm) digits
- Monitors both indoor and outdoor temperature
- Indoor temperature range of 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Outdoor temperature range of -58 to 158°F (-50 to 70°C)
- 0.1°F/°C resolution with basic accuracy of ±1.8°F (±1°C)
- Memory stores MAX/MIN readings taken over a time period
- Waterproof sensor attached to 9.6ft (3m) cable for outdoor temperature monitoring
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 4 x 0.9" (112 x 102 x 22mm)
- Weight: 6.5oz (186g)
- Extech 401014 Big Digit Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer
- 9.6ft (3m) Cable with Weatherproof Temperature Sensor
- Built-in Stand
- AAA Battery
- Wall-Mounting Bracket