Extech 39240 Waterproof Stem Thermometer Details
Suitable for use with both frozen solid materials and liquid, this thermometer determines temperature across a wide range from -40 to 200°C (-40 to 392°F).
A stem-style thermometer, the 39240 has a long, 2.75" (70mm) stainless steel stem probe for direct insertion into the material being tested. The tip of this probe is pointed for easier insertion into frozen or solid material.
This Extech thermometer is also extremely simple to use; just switch on, insert into the material and a reading will be shown on the built-in screen. Alternatively you can use the MAX/MIN mode to calculate the maximum or minimum temperatures taken over a time period or alternatively can temporarily store the last value taken by using the data hold function.
The 39240 can measure temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Extech 39240 Waterproof Stem Thermometer Key Features
- 2.75" (70mm) stainless steel probe for insertion into liquids and frozen material
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit modes
- Measure temperature from -40 to 392°F (-40 to 200°C)
- MAX/MIN recall of high/low temperatures
- Data hold temporarily stores the last value taken
- Auto power off when left idle
- Digital display with 0.1° resolution
- Extech 39240 Waterproof Stem Thermometer
- LR44 Button Battery
- Protective Cover
- Technical Specs
Extech 39240 Technical Specifications
|Range||-40 to 200°C (-40 to 392°F)|
|Stem||70mm (2.75") stainless steel|
|Battery||LR44 button (or equivalent)|
|Dimensions||150 x 99 x 20mm (4.3 x 3.9 x 0.8")
Display: 109 x 99 x 20mm (4.3 x 3.9 x 0.8")