Dilog DL1093 Wall Scanner - Detects Studs, Metal & Cables Details
Need to see what's behind a wall? With the DiLog DL1093 you can scan the wall without causing any damage and find live cables, metallic piping and metal/wooden studs behind the surface.
This 3-in-1 wall scanner is designed to help speed up scanning, delivering accurate, reliable results as you sweep it across the wall. Whenever something is detected the scanner alerts the user by shining an LED indicator and also sounding an audible tone, making sure you instantly detect the stud, cable or pipe.
Wooden/metallic studs can be detected up to a depth of 20mm, metallic pipes can be detected to a depth of 50mm and live cables can be traced up to a depth of 20mm between a voltage range of 50 and 600V (frequency 0-60Hz).
DiLog DL1093 Wall Scanner Key Features
- Pinpoints the location of metallic pipes, metal/wooden studs and live cables behind walls
- LED and audible indicators whenever something is detected
- No need to cause damage - find hidden objects without the need to damage the wall in any way
- Built-in torch for use in poorly lit environments
- Dynamic LCD display
- Voltage indication range from 50-600V
- Frequency range from 0-60Hz
- Wooden/metallic stud detection depth up to 30mm
- Detects metallic pipes up to 50mm below the surface
- Voltage detection in live cables up to a depth of 20mm
- DiLog DL1093 Wall Scanner
- 1 x 9V Battery
- Technical Specs
DiLog DL1093 Technical Specifications
|Wooden/Metal Stud Detection Depth||30mm|
|Metal Pipe Detection Depth||50mm|
|Power Supply||1 x 9V battery|
|Dimensions||160 x 74 x 42mm|