CalCard Calibration Checkbox Details
It doesn't get easier or smaller than this! The CalCard is a portable, square-shaped calibration checkbox, it can fit easily into your wallet or purse or may be attached to a keyring.
Easy-to-use with special recessed pads for easy testing, the CalCard checks the overall efficiency of electrical testers in the time period between official calibrations by a certified laboratory. The checkbox can test four insulation resistance values to 20MΩ and also tests continuity values up to 5Ω.
CalCard Calibration Checkbox Key Features
- Portable and rectangular shaped
- Easily check the accuracy of insulation and continuity resistance testers
- Recessed contact plates allow use without removing probe tips from instrument probes
- Four insulation test ranges: 0.5MΩ, 1MΩ, 2MΩ, 10MΩ and 20MΩ
- Four continuity test ranges: 0.2Ω, 0.5Ω, 1Ω, 2Ω and 5Ω
Please note that this card is NOT suitable for RCDs or Zs test s.
- CalCard Calibration Checkbox
We'd really appreciate it if you'd review this product