Anton Sprint eVo 2 Kit 1 Details
*** PLEASE NOTE: this product has been discontinued. It has been replaced by the condensation-proof and more cost-effective Anton Sprint Pro Series of Multifunction Flue Gas Analysers, available here. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. ***
In this pack you’ll find that Anton Sprint eVo 2 as well as a selection of bundled extras that aren’t usually sold with the eVo 2 individually.
One of the most important inclusions in this particular product is the infrared printer. This device is fully magnetic, allows wireless communication between the eVo 2 and itself and can print over 10 different, customizable reports in the blink of an eye.
You’ll also be provided with a spare paper roll and filter for your printer in this pack, so you can print loads of reports and not have to worry about replacements.
There are also a number of probes bundled with this product, including Anton’s patent-pending FreeVo probe which has a unique moisture extraction system built in.
Key Features of Anton Sprint eVo 2
- Revised design – the Anton Sprint eVo 2 builds upon the popularity of the original Sprint V2 with a new design that’s much more comfortable to hold
- Better interface – the Anton Sprint eVo 2 improves vastly on the previous models’ interface, and is more menu driven to make selections easy
- CO, CO2, CO/CO2 ratio, O2, XS air, temperature, efficiency with printout
- Comes bundled with FreeVo probe, which uses Anton’s unique moisture extraction system
- Performs let by/tightness tests, draught differential pressure measurement with timer
- Operating/working pressure report with printout
- Fully rechargeable batteries
- Stores up to 200 individual test records
- Send reports to the bundled wireless infrared printer
- Connects to PC via USB and bundled software package
- The tester has moulded protection and is magnetic
Supplied with Anton Sprint eVo 2 Kit 1:
- Keep your device safe and all your documentation filed in the bundled large laptop-style bag.
- FreeVo flue probe
- Pressure hoses (for use with natural gas)
- CD ROM instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- Sprint software package
- Traceable certificate of calibration
- A spare filter and paper roll
- 1 X 240V mains charger (works with printer and analyser)
- Magnetic infrared rechargeable printer
- Pipe clamp temperature probes 15-28mm diameter
- APRV Anton pressure relief valve
We'd really appreciate it if you'd review this product