Amprobe TPP2-C1 Pocket Surface Thermometer Probe Details
Featuring a long probe ended with a flat surface electrode, this thermometer is ideal for measuring the surface temperature of pipes, machinery and other materials that you don't want to get too close to.
Extremely simple to use, with just two buttons for on/off and holding the last value taken, you can gain a measurement of temperature in absolutely no time by using this thermometer. It can measure temperature from -50 to 250°C with 0.1° resolution and measurements can either be taken in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
The battery life of this thermometer will also last for around 200 hours.
Amprobe TPP2-C1 Pocket Surface Thermometer Key Features
- Flat surface contact area
- Temperature measurements from -50 to 250°C
- 0.1° resolution
- Celsius/Fahrenheit measurements
- Easy to read digital display on end of probe
- Data hold stores last value taken temporarily
- Long battery life will last on average for 200 hours
- Battery included
- Technical Specs
Amprobe TPP2-C1 Technical Specifications
|Display LCD||3 ½ digit|
|Measurement Ranges||-50 to 250 °C (-58 to 482 °F)|
|Power Supply||3V battery, CR 2032|
|Dimensions||40 x 30 x 160mm|