Analyzing electrical power, and more specifically the quality of your electrical power, is an essential task. Without regular maintenance electrical equipment will degrade, producing lacklustre results and potential hazards. Power quality analyzers negate this danger by allowing you to monitor electrical power systems before problems start to set in. A power quality analyzer will also allow you to quickly and accurately determine system problems and take corrective action.
Power analysers work by tracking the electrical signals passing through a device, displaying the information on screen to a user. By tracking these readings, users are able to make an accurate judgement of the power quality being used by the device.
With a wide selection of devices in store from such names as Fluke, Kewtech, Metrel and Chauvin Arnoux, we're confident we've got the right power quality analyser for you in store.
At PAT-Services, we firmly believe in supplying the best quality equipment. That’s why we’re exceptionally confident that you’ll find a power quality analyser on our site that’s both within your budget, and comes with the added benefit of being manufactured by some of the world’s greatest innovators in the testing equipment field.
- C.A 8230 Power Quality Analyser
- Single-phase or balanced three-phase power quality analyser
- Metrel MI 2392 Power Q Plus Energy Analyser (Analyzer) ST
- Ideally suited for routine or complex power quality assessment
- Metrel MI 2092 Power Harmonics Analyser (Analyzer) ST
- Standard kit comes with 3 x current clamps
- C.A 8334b QualiSTAR Power and Energy Quality Analyser
- Power and energy quality analyser in one robust unit
- Metrel MI 2292 Power Quality Analyser (Analyzer) ST
- As the Metrel MI 2092, but with extra features
- Fluke 1735 Power Logger
- Easy to set up power logger with colour display
- Kewtech KEW6310 Power Quality Analyser (Analyzer)
- 12 kinds of power measurements for power control
- Fluke 43b Power Quality Analyser (Analyzer)
- Engineer’s choice for diagnosing and troubleshooting power quality
- C.A 8335 QualiSTAR+ Power and Energy Quality Tester
- Power and energy quality analyser packed with features
- Metrel MI2592 PowerQ4
- Metrel MI2592 has four current/ voltage measuring channels
- Metrel MI2792 PowerQ4 Plus
- High Spec Power Quality Analyser
- Chauvin Arnoux C.A 8342 Power Quality Analyser
- Portable wattmeter with a 1 MHz sampling rate