Metrel MI3100 Eurotest Easi Details
This product has been discontinued, take a look at the Metrel MI3125E Multifunction Tester as an alternative.
The new Metrel MI3100 Eurotest Easi with unique Pass and Fail screen tells the user the status of a circuit by using built in tables.
Metrel MI 3100 Eurotest Easi Features Include:
- DC Insulation Resistance
- PE Conductor continuity test
- Line and Loop resistances with fuse characteristics inside the instrument!
- RCD test with triplock function
- Phase sequence in 3-phase systems
- Online voltage monitor
Other Features of the Euro Test Easi MI3100:
- Fast and Reliable Loop resistance measurement without RCD tripping
- Built in Fuse characteristics database for quick evaluation of measuring results at ZLINE measurements
- Online voltage monitor shows voltage levels for L-L, L-N and L-PE during the measurement.
- TN/TT/IT Multi system support
- Multifunctional tip commander for faster execution of a measuring sequence.
- Rechargeable battery pack with a charger is included as standard.
- Dimensions: 230 x 103 x 115mm Weight 1.3kg
Metrel MI3100 Eurotest Easi comes complete with:
- Eurotest Easi MI3100
- Tip commander with 2 function key
- Schuko Plug test cable
- Test cable with universal connection 3 x 1.5 metre
- Power supply adapter + 6 batteries
- Test Tips Blue, Black and Green
- 3 Alligator Clips
- Soft Carrying Neck Belt
- Soft Carry Case
- Quick start instruction manual
- CD manual
- Handbook and measurements on electrical installations CD
- Declaration of Conformity
- 3 Year Warranty
- Calibration Certificate included
FREE Manufacturer's Calibration included - We recommend adding a new Calibration Certificate to ensure your Metrel MI3100 Eurotest Easi is calibrated and accurate from the date of purchase, not date of manufacture.
Please Note: The model and datasheet shown, show a Schuko plug test cable. However we only sell the UK plug versions of this tester.
- Related Items
£1,325.00Save £530.00£795.00£954.00 (inc. VAT)View Product