Fluke 6500 Bundle 4
An excellent kit to download, maintain and manage your PAT testing results with a scanner for faster and easier PAT testing!!
Fluke 6500 Bundle 4:
- Fluke 6500
- Microwave Leakage Detector
- Yl-3213 Kettle plug/Euroe 8 2 pin socket
- YL-3214 Kettle/Mickey Mouse
- Cloverleaf adaptor
- The Essential Guide to PAT Testing Training DVD
- 500 Passed Labels
- 50 Failed Labels
- 3 microwave labels
- Barcode Scanner
- WM1000 Barcode Labels
- WM2000 Barcode Labels
- WM12 500 Cable Wrap Labels
- 2 x 13 Amp Plugs
- 10 x 13amp Fuse
- 5 x 5amp Fuse
- 5 x 3amp Fuse
- Socket Tester
- DMS/0702 Fluke PAT Professional Software
Also comes supplied with:
• Test Lead
• Test Probe
• Crocodile Clip
• Instruction Manual
• Hard Carry Case
FREE Manufacturer's Calibration included - We recommend adding a new Calibration Certificate to ensure your Fluke 6500 PAT Tester is calibrated and working from the date of purchase, not date of manufacture.
The new Fluke 6500 PAT testers have redefined auto test capabilities to help you increase the number of portable appliance tests performed per day. They’re designed to enable you to work faster without compromising safety – yours or your customer’s.
The Fluke 6500 PAT Tester weighs approx. 3 kg, they are lightweight and very easy to carry around when working on-site. The hard carrying case (supplied) not only offers protection during transit but also includes extra storage space for accessories and other tools.
The Fluke 6500 is also extremely compact, and possesses Fluke’s traditional ruggedness to withstand working in the field. Packed with all the features you need for testing portable appliances, a Fluke 6500 PAT tester is a complete all-in-one solution.
Pre-set test routines are initiated from a single button. This not only simplifies testing but also facilitates a faster, more efficient way of working. The fully automatic Fluke 6500 also includes user-definable test routines. The fully automatic Fluke 6500 also includes user-definable test routines and a QWERTY keyboard for rapid data entry.
Features of the Fluke 6500:
• Dedicated key for each test for ‘one-touch’ testing
• Pre-set pass/fail levels to save time
• Large backlit display for easy reading
• Single mains socket for appliance connection
• Separate IEC socket for easy mains/extension lead testing
• Detachable test leads for quick field replacement
• Integral carrying handle
• Integral QWERTY keyboard for rapid data entry
• Additional Compact Flash memory card capability for back-up data storage and transfer to PC
• Large backlit graphics display
• Pre-set, auto-test sequences for user convenience
• Integral site, location and description codes for faster data processing
• Memory review facility for more on-site control