£175.00Save £77.50£97.50View Product
- Calibrate insulation, continuity, RCD and loop testers
- Ensure the accuracy of your testers in the time period between official calibration
- Built into its own protective carrying case, null facility for test leads and compatible with most 17th edition testers
£424.00Save £74.00£350.00View Product
- Compatible with PAT testers and multifunction testers
- Measurements of earth continuity, insulation resistance, RCD trip time, loop, touch current and more
- Compliant with 17th edition, IET Code of Practice and built into its own protective carry case
About Calibration Checkboxes
Compatible with PAT testers, multifunction testers, insulation testers, continuity testers and more, calibration checkboxes are must-have accessories that ensure you can check the overall accuracy of your tester in the time period between official calibration by a certified laboratory.
Calibration checkboxes vary both in size and ability; smaller boxes generally have smaller ranges, while larger boxes may come housed in their own protective carrying case and carry out more comprehensive measurements.
We recommend using a calibration checkbox regularly with your tester to ensure that your results haven't been affected by drift. Several factors ranging from direct drops of the tester to overcurrent passing through circuitry can cause inaccurate readings, so using a checkbox ensures that your meter remains correctly calibrated and is generating the results you need.
If you have any questions about our range of calibration checkboxes, please give us a call and we'll be happy to help you.