DiLog PL107N Non-Contact Voltage Indicator Details
Detect the presence of AC voltage from 90 to 1000V with the DiLog PL107N!
A non-contact voltage indicator pen, the PL107N simply requires the user to hold it next to a voltage source. If voltage is present it will emit an audible tone and use an LED indicator to alert the user.
Supplied as standard with 2 x AAA batteries.
DiLog PL107 Non-Contact Voltage Indicator Key Features
- Measurement range from 90 to 1000V
- Contact-free optical and acoustical indication of AC voltage
- Quick and accurate detection of cable breaks
- Phase detection in sockets
- On/off switch to conserve battery life
- Measures 150 x 25 x 21mm and weighs 50g
- Technical Specs
DiLog PL107N Technical Specifications
|Indication||1 LED, buzzer|
|Voltage Range||90-1000V AC|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50°C|
|Overvoltage Category||CAT III/600V|
|Power Supply||2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries|
|Dimensions||150 x 22 x 21mm|